Your Partner in Odorization and Gas Odorant
Serving the natural gas industry since 1996.
Since 1996, Midland Resource Recovery (MRR) has led the charge to provide long-term solutions for decommissioning, treating and removing obsolete odorant injection equipment. Since our entrance into the business, we have demonstrated expertise in a wide array of services that keep our clients fully compliant with all pertinent regulations and address risks of under- and over-odorization, odor fade, mercaptan vapor escape, and mercaptan spill.
Gas Odorants and Services
- Pickling or pipeline conditioning
- Decommissioning equipment
- Installation and start-up of new systems
- Temporary systems
- Gas odorant – delivery and transfers
- Emergency spill response, prevention, and training
- Maintenance of odorizers
- Rental of equipment
- EZ Carb activated carbon filters
- Odor control liquids
- Mercaptan spill kit
- Mercaptan level sampling
- Leak Monitoring
- Gas odorant tanks/skids/trailers
MRR has an equipment processing facility in Philippi, WV and facilities in Lakewood, CO, and Lancaster, Ontario.