Midland Resource Recovery (MRR) is the leading natural gas odorization company in North America. In 1996, we developed a proactive solution to a long-term industry problem, odorant equipment decommissioning. Since our introduction, we have expanded our offerings to include other odorization services and products. We have an equipment processing facility and odorant distribution center in Philippi, WV. We also have a facility outside of Denver, CO, and our headquarters are in Lancaster Ontario, Canada.
Our goal is to use the latest technology and best industry practices to:
- Assure our clients that their odorization process is reliable.
- Instill confidence in our customers that their infrastructure and equipment are dependable.
- Properly train our clients, ensuring their understanding of the process.
- Minimize the risk to our customer’s odorization operation and protect our clients, the environment, and the surrounding population.
About Jan Strmen
Jan Strmen is the President of Midland Resource Recovery.
Message from Juraj Strmen
Since our company’s inception, we have been totally committed to partnering with our customers to provide best in class service. We believe that proper odorization is a critical public safety issue and strive to educate the industry on the best ways to maximize reliability and minimize risks.
– Juraj Strmen, VP Operations
Insurance and Bonding
MRR is fully insured and bonded to perform odorant work on client sites, to transport odorant and odorant equipment, and to decommission equipment at our facilities. Over the years, we have worked for over 200 natural gas companies, ranging from small town utilities to major transmission and distribution corporations, as well as refineries.